Sunday, October 18, 2009


The hours spent is not lost
Coz you talk kind;
Removing my angst and fear
I kept to hold my tears;
I am in search of myself
And you told me it takes time
Every step is a stage towards your dream
It's a step, it's a stage
Of recovery; of conquering the beast within
Within your heart there is something
Loses, achievements, sadness of joy
But what is important is that---
You are not only the person,
the only one inflected;
the reason behind the burden in life
is for us to search meanings;
Meanings so elusive like a puzzle unsolved.
A puzzle---not locked in dungeon
Waiting to be opened and be known;
Many tried to search for the key
yet it was gone long before they held it in their hands;
They failed! But the search is not over
it only started where it began
the key is in the heart;
the heart who knows everything
can feel, can touch, can move
But where is the heart?

This was written by my classmate,
on June 30, 2003; 12:40 PM at BU College of Education Library now Dr. Ma. Patria G. Lorenzo Hall, Daraga, Albay. She is BUCE 2003 and Miss BU 2nd Runner-Up 2003. She graduated Cum Laude taking Bachelor in Secondary Education Major in English. She finished her master with specialization in Research and Development Management at the University of the Philippines Open University

No comments:

Post a Comment